Through its work, LiNK has a direct influence on the adoption and creation of public policies, both individually and through membership in various networks. This is reflected in the appointments at LiNK by the competent government levels.. LiNK is:
• one of the holders of small business development (The HNC Law on Incentives to Small Business Development);
• Member of the Development Strategy Preparation Committee of HNC;
• Member of the Development Strategy Committee of the City of Mostar;
• Coordinator of the Competitiveness and Development Council of the Herzegovina-Neretva Canton (decision of the Government of HNC);
• Member of the Economic and Social Council of HNC (decision of the Government of HNC);
• Member of the Business Council for Education (established by the U.S. Embassy in BiH).
LiNK has membership in the following networks:
• The Network for Local Economic Development of BiH – LEDnet,
• BiH Incubators Network,
• The regional credit-guarantee fund,
• MRR BiH – Network for Rural Development BiH,
• SeeNet Network,
• Network NGO,
• Network Agreement Plus.
The LiNK Association has developed an institutional framework and introduced into practice the application of the international standard EN ISO 9001: 2015, which through its various tools prefers continuous improvements in the business operations of organizations.
Based on long-term cooperation with experts from different fields, the Association has formed Think Tank – a database of associates that through their professional services support the work of LiNK and help in the implementation of planned activities.
During its long-term operation, the Association has built a uniqueness of approach, based on experience, professionalism, responsibility, and commitment, guided by a simple motto:
“Nothing happens by itself. Success does not come from wishes. It answers only to definite plans, supported by the rage of desire through constant persistence and activity”.