The LiNK Association aims to improve the business environment, i.e., economic policies in Bosnia and Herzegovina, through its systematic work.
This is reflected in a clear identification of the problems faced by businesses and the ongoing work on their elimination, both independently and with partners – members of the Network for Economic Development of BiH (LEDnet).
With the aim of advocating entrepreneurs and creating a better business environment, the LiNK Association:
– represents the interests of the entrepreneurs with the competent public institutions and continuously advocates for the improvement of the business environment,
– represents the interests of entrepreneurs in banking and financial institutions,
– represents the interests of entrepreneurs in the creation of economic and development policies,
– works on the creation of entrepreneurial infrastructure,
– manage local and international projects to support economic development,
– carry out studies and create reports in strategic sectors of economic development.